- The Doctor who Forbid me to Pray for His Patient
- The Faith of Christopher Hitchens by Larry Taunton
- Dealing with Shame God’s Way
- Seeing the World Through God’s Eyes
- Lazarus, the New Man, “Come forth.”
- Please stop trying to make church cool
- Living on the Interest – A Life Fulfilled
- The Link between Deception vs. Delusion both Political and Religious
- The Saddest Story I Ever Heard
- How could Jesus Die for Everyone
- The Mouth Cannot Say what the Heart Does Not Believe
- A New Look at Christian Marriage & Divorce
- Failure= Wrong Question + Wrong Answer
- Dreams and Interpretation – a Testimony
- Symbolism in The Wizard of Oz
- Immigration – We’ve Done it Wrong
- This German Reporter Spent Time With ISIS…And Lived To Tell About It
- What it Means “to Honor Your Father and Mother”
- Can You Handle Rejection?
- Widow’s Mite
- Personal Essay: Coronavirus Lockdown Is A ‘Living Hell’
- The Difference between Law & Grace
- God’s Promises Have No Pull Date
- ‘All things work together for good’ – even the Coronavirus.
- There is No “Safe Place”
- When You Retreat in a War on Evil
- The Nature of Fear
- President Dwight Eisenhower speaks on political parties
- Why Men say They Don’t Understand Women
- Powerless Pastors- Guest Speaker
- Surefire Prayers for Politics
- How to Pray for Candidates
- The Un-Whitening of Christianity
- Willful Ignorance – God Stopped Winking
- Today is Election Day NC
- Bible Study Lesson 8
- Hate: Defining Element of Modern Politics
- All Leaders are Readers
- Movie Review “We are Marshall”
- The Bitter Root
- Elohim – The First Name of God
- ‘Til Christ be Formed in You
- When you Pray? and to Whom?
- DO NOT miss this film
- The Theological Difference between the Republican and Democrat Parties
- The Evil Heart of Unbelief
- Prophecy – Trump, Pelosi & the Future of Humanity
- Lies – The Chief Sin
- Bible Study Lesson 7
- Forgiveness is Job One
- Bible Study Lesson 6
- President Trump’s State of the Union Final Remarks
- Bible Study Lesson 5
- God’s Bucket List
- The Anarchist, the Day Yahshua Returns
- Bible Study Lesson 4
- Bible Study Lesson 3
- Bible Study Lesson 2
- Easy Rules for Daily Bible Study Lesson 1
- Prophecy about Europe, Israel, France, Germany in 2015 that is coming true.
- Worship Defined – Not What You Think
- Do you love them enough to tell them the truth?
- How to Pray for Iran & the Middle East
- Can You Interpret this Dream/Vision?
- It’s Easy to Lie about the Crusades
- ‘Intellectual Suicide’ He’s Waging a Battle Against Political Correctness — and Has a Warning for Churches That Sway Aimlessly With Cultural Whims
- 2,600 year old Contract on the Jews
- The Return of Yehshua Jesus
- Symbolism – Woman in Revelation 12
- The Difference between Islam, Judaism & Christianity
- The Worst Sin of All is …
- Repentance means “Change Your Mind”
- A Word from the Bible about Alcohol
- Why Your Vote is a Religious Obligation
- Happy New Year
- Prophecy for 2020
- Facts about Israel, the Chosen People
- Spirit of Error losing market share; Truth is up
- Notice to Subscribers
- How to Interpret Scripture
- Jesus Came to Turn the World Upside Down
- The Globe at Night – Shows where God is Light
- The Valley of Decision 2020
- The Difference between Fellowship & Relationship
- What Impeachment Costs the Nation
- Symbolism of the Human Body
- God’s Plan for America 2020
- The Curse of Eli – the Bad Father
- Get the Church out of the Foxholes
- How to Pray 2019
- Holy Spirit as Unifier
- When your faith conflicts with your employment
- The Chief Political Issue of our Time
- Antisemitism in Europe- Hey, Didn’t We Already Fight This War?
- Damnable and Non-Damnable Heresies
- Iran and a 3000 year old Prophecy
- What Missionaries Do – The Call of God
- How to read through the Bible in a Year without losing heart
- What the Bible Says about Immigration
- Beating the Christmas Blues
How do I know this?
After Joseph died as Chief Magistrate of Egypt there came to power a Pharaoh who had no regard for the Jews. He commanded:
Exodus 1:22 all his people, saying, “Every son who is born you shall cast into the river, and every daughter you shall save alive.”
Exodus 2:1 -2 And a man of the house of Levi went and took as wife a daughter of Levi. 2 So the woman conceived and bore a son. And when she saw that he was a beautiful child (Moses), she hid him three months.
Moses is saved by the Pharaoh’s daughter and about 40 years later he returned to Egypt where he obeyed God and engineered the salvation of Israel from slavery and hailed as the revered savior of Israel.
Over a thousand years later Jesus is born in Bethlehem. When the King in Israel hears about another “King” being born, jealous and fearing loss of his power, he kills a large group of babies. History does repeat itself.
16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was deceived by the wise men, was exceedingly angry; and he sent forth and put to death all the male children who were in Bethlehem and in all its districts, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had determined from the wise men. 17 Then was fulfilled what was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying:
18 “A voice was heard in Ramah,
Lamentation, weeping, and great mourning,
Rachel weeping for her children,
Refusing to be comforted,
Because they are no more.”
I was once told Jews believe the number was 6,000 baby boys.
Now, 2000+ years have passed and massive numbers of Muslim and Christian babies are being slaughtered in Syria, Iraq and in the Kurdish region, by Hamas using children as human shields, and when they can get away with it, even in Israel.
One Child Policy is morphing around the globe
Across the planet it is girl babies being aborted because male children are better at earning money to pay for one’s parent’s old age. This practice fails to consider that it will take an adequate number of females to provide children for those males. In some areas of China which has the largest gap between male and female populations there are fights over access to women.
This is especially problematic in China where a Chinese man is expected to marry a Chinese woman. But women are smart enough to know they do not want to be regarded as a “brood mare” for society. Many educated Chinese women now simply eschew marriage altogether making the situation worse. Three of my Chinese co-workers were forced into marriage by panicky parents.
In the USA females are thriving and male children are decaying of neglect, inadequate education and preparation for adulthood because of fatherlessness. Both males and females are dying of drug overdoses caused by a number of factors, including greedy doctors and manufacturers, and this generation’s desire to avoid pain in any form and firmly believe there is no afterlife to prepare for.
World views produce governmental systems
Two forms of atheism lead to this indifference. True atheism believes that there is no afterlife; we are natural beings only. We are born, live and die, like animals and that is the end of the story.
Then there is practical atheism which recognizes all of the above but also sees no responsibility or accountability involved in being alive. Both lead to inertia and wasted lives.
Both forms lean towards socialistic societies which gives the government the authority to rule the private citizen so we now have worldwide an interest in socialism as a cure for the evils of society which the indifferent will embrace. Both forms are essentially deterministic which allows the believer to enjoy blissful if erroneous inner peace. There is great satisfaction is saying evil does not exist, or it cannot touch me, and it doesn’t matter in the end anyway. An illusion like that can take over your whole mind and personality, a euphoric psychosis if you like demanding nothing but acquiescence.
Democratic systems, when parliamentary or representative, monarchies or theocracies all have inherent demands on the citizen which the worry-free-isms do not.
Bad theology, and that is what all this is, can somehow miss killing the infant in the womb and then through the generation of nonsense-happiness kill the rest of someone’s life. This is a society without a future.
#drugoverdose #femaleabortion #maleneglect #practicalatheism
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Hair - An Important Symbol
- The Difference between Prayer and Intercession
- The Difference between Being Born Again & Being Saved
- The Importance of Shall vs. Will in Scripture
- Symbolism of Women in Dream Interpretation - part 1
- Covet, Envy, Jealous, Greed, Anger, Hate
- Who is the King of Hell?
- God's Plan for America 2020
- God is the One who Divides
- The Difference between a Sin and a Mistake
Search by Category
- Applied Christianity
- Bible Studies
- History of Religion
- Let's Rethink
- Personal Relationships
- Political Issues
- Spiritual Roots
- Spiritual Warfare
- Symbolism & Dream Interpretation
- The Church v. The Kingdom
- The Difference Between
- True Story