- It’s War – Spiritual War
- The Difference between the Church and the Kingdom
- What Does God Call You?
- Bring Back Teaching Aesop’s Fables
- When you lose the young people
- The meaning of the word “create” as in ‘God Created’
- When Your Life is on the Line
- Climate Change – It’s all about Hot as Hell
- Former Pope Speaks Truth
- Mother’s Day – the True Facts
- Conspiracy Theories and the Christian as Warrior
- All crimes are against people
- One Way to Beat Depression
- Do I need to be Baptized in Water to be Saved?
- What Happens when We First Learn of Sin – Blame
- Unforgiveness and Sickness
- Peter and Jesus – a Pattern for Reconciliation
- The Difference between Ethics and Morals
- Integrity – Defined
- Truth is Never Personal – Truth is Always Personal
- Worship Defined – Not What You Think
- Presumption – The Great Transgression
- How to Make People Laugh without Cursing
- Why Michal had no more Children, and Today’s Church
- Assumptions, Lies, False Expectations & Stereotypes about God
- A Visit to a Church under a Curse
- Who Reads Our Posts?
- The Difference: Atheist, Anti-theist, Agnostic, AntiChrist
- Preparing the Body for Burial as a Memorial
- Symbolism of Women in Dreams – Part 1
- A Chinese Gospel Choir
- The Prayer that God likely will Ignore
- Different Kinds of Knowing
- Americans Must Choose
- Religion Saves No One
- Politically Correct is not Christian
- The Question We Should Ask Ourselves –
- Graphic Proof of a Failed Presidency 2009-2016
- Socialism: The New Father Image
- Where is the Body of Christ?
- The Healing Process
- Many Women no longer Attend Church
- God Defines Faith
- When Spirituality Substitutes for Reality
- Best Profile of Divorce’s Effect on Children
- Open Letter to Queen Elizabeth the 2nd about Heaven
- God’s Three Basic Rules
- What the Virus Pandemic Will Bring
- The Bible speaks on tattoos
- Why such Hatred of Women in Our Time
- Q and A Quora 2019
- Thank you
- When You Need to Start Over
- The Coronavirus Prayer
- The Doctor who Forbade me to Pray for His Patient
- The Faith of Christopher Hitchens by Larry Taunton
- Dealing with Shame God’s Way
- Seeing the World Through God’s Eyes
- Lazarus, the New Man, “Come forth.”
- Please stop trying to make church cool
- Living on the Interest – A Life Fulfilled
- The Link between Deception vs. Delusion both Political and Religious
- The Saddest Story I Ever Heard
- How could Jesus Die for Everyone
- The Mouth Cannot Say what the Heart Does Not Believe
- A New Look at Christian Marriage & Divorce
- Failure= Wrong Question + Wrong Answer
- Dreams and Interpretation – a Testimony
- Symbolism in The Wizard of Oz
- Immigration – We’ve Done it Wrong
- This German Reporter Spent Time With ISIS…And Lived To Tell About It
- What it Means “to Honor Your Father and Mother”
- Can You Handle Rejection?
- Widow’s Mite
- Coronavirus Lockdown Is A ‘Living Hell’ – personal essay
- The Difference between Law & Grace
- God’s Promises Have No Pull-By Date
- ‘All things work together for good’ – even the Coronavirus.
- There is No “Safe Place”
- When You Retreat in a War on Evil
- The Nature of Fear
- President Dwight Eisenhower speaks on political parties
- Why Men say They Don’t Understand Women
- Powerless Pastors- Guest Speaker
- Surefire Prayers for Politics
- How to Pray for Candidates
- The Un-Whitening of Christianity
- Willful Ignorance – God Stopped Winking
- Today is Election Day NC
- Bible Study Lesson 8
- Hate: Defining Element of Modern Politics
- All Leaders are Readers
- Movie Review “We are Marshall”
- The Bitter Root
- Elohim – The First Name of God
- ‘Til Christ be Formed in You
- When you Pray? and to Whom?
- DO NOT miss this film
- The Theological Difference between the Republican and Democrat Parties
- The Evil Heart of Unbelief
Cosmologist Stephen Hawking told a British audience he did not understand Donald Trump’s popularity. He was not alone in his confusion. There’s a host of Hollywood types, media people, academic savants and various paid pundits also bemoaning Trump’s rise and quick results. A multifaceted view of Trump is very telling here.
Perhaps a man whose head was in the SXDF Galaxy can be excused. One must leave heavenly places to learn about the thoughts of human beings and there is no reason to think anyone who runs a newspaper, movie studio, or TV station has a clue what the country is thinking or doing right now. They only talk to each other. Donald Trump somehow figured this out. Perhaps he hung around the gaming tables at his many venues.
The Deep State
In a word – the nation is divided into four almost equal parts. Two parts are the Good Ole Boys of both Democrat and Republican party structures and the people who rely on them for jobs, i.e. labor unions, corporate welfare queens, employees and foreign governments on the dole.
Hillary and her retinue, the DNC, CNN and the major networks, the major dailies etc. on one side and the RNC, Congress, their corporate pals and their employees on the other with the media in tow, leaning towards anyone who can get them an invite to a State Dinner at the White House, usually the Democrats but they aren’t that fussy about principle. This is called the Deep State.
Against those two are the upstarts – the Conservative-Libertarian-Tea Party Republicans, their reformers and candidates while on the other side cheering them on, Bernie Sanders, the Pied Piper leading all the Pups into a Utopian Socialism where as Adult Mice they will pay the free-bills promised to them by the high-tax-but-not-as-yet defined state of 2020.
Donald Trump’s campaign has straddled these last two positions. The line of political Left vs. Right actually is a circle not a straight line which eventually reaches back where right and left meet, the libertarians becoming anarchical as the socialists. Trump meanwhile drained away 20% of the Democrat voting base from the Good Ole Boys who have been lying all these years.
The Republican voters knew they were being scammed but were dumbfounded about what to do. As a case in point Congressman Mark Meadows was the Quarterback on the Dump John Boehner movement, thought to be a suicide mission but in a few short months that Speaker of the House was out. Another way we know these media types are clueless is that they think Trump makes unforced errors every time he calls a newsman a bad name – he has a host of them, but the people cheer – both the right wing and the left wing people. They whine about the disrespect of the Press, after four decades of their lies and political bias. Now! the People have a bully to blast the press and the government.
Two and three-quarters years have passed as Donald Trump not only moved to the middle; he has taken it over and moved the opposition to the far left.
They say Populism is a bad word. How come? That is what our Constitution is all about. This is the document that makes us all equal before the law. After that, we are on our own. It has worked for 200 plus years. I suspect it will continue to work.
#religion #spirituality #2020politics
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- The Difference between Prayer and Intercession
- Hair - An Important Symbol
- The Prayer that God likely will Ignore
- It's War - Spiritual War
- What Happens when You Deny God?
- The Meaning of "Elohim" - The Plural God
- What is the Anointing?
- Spiritual Roots of Obesity
- Who is the King of Hell?
- The Power of Christmas to Evangelize Worldwide
Search by Category
- Applied Christianity
- Bible Studies
- History of Religion
- Let's Rethink
- Personal Relationships
- Political Issues
- Spiritual Roots
- Spiritual Warfare
- Symbolism & Dream Interpretation
- The Church v. The Kingdom
- The Difference Between
- True Story