Godfather, Saul Alinsky
Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing, a process of replacing representative democracy with a communist dictatorship.
His book Rules for Radicals. contain ways to create a state of total control:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
Communists control 8 areas of living
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
How communism is a religion?
This community organizer seeks to remove from individuals all those areas of decision-making and life skills which are, for the Christians, the responsibility and blessings of God Himself.
- how we teach our young,
- how we relate in peace and harmony with others,
- how we live together with others under a government,
- how we spend out money and how we make our money,
- how we select and pay doctors and medical care
- to whom do we owe honor and allegiance
- how we solve problems
Every aspect of life becomes the communists’ goal, and this is what they have now in Venezuela, North Korea, China (although the system is cracking and coming down), Yemen, North Sudan, some parts of Europe, and the Scandinavian states which embrace socialism, or Communism-Lite.
Control systems calcify
American schools and politics are increasingly infected with all of the above goals of the control freaks. But who benefits? Not the people, only the control freaks at the top of the pile.
Fear dominates people in power too long
Why do these nations fail? The fatal flaw is lack of dynamism, that is the ability to change. Systems of control become increasingly rigid and dominated by fewer and fewer leaders who fear loss of their power and add layer upon layer of regulation. The populace is stifled and eventually it comes crashing down, whether in North Korea or California.
To study government, look at what is missing
While the control systems are colorful, varied and diverse, the religions which support them are not complex. Religion boils down to who is in control – is it God or man? And that explains why communism is a religion.