This is a guest editorial from Ryan Murphy of SMU:
In a study titled “Psychopathy By State,” Ryan Murphy of Southern Methodist University concluded that the level of psychopathy is far higher in the District of Criminals than in any other state. What is the surprise?
Psychopathy is Greek for “sick soul”
Psychopaths are attracted to power, and power attracts psychopaths. All governments by nature attract greedy and parasitic people. In short, these are people who have the born mentality to live off other people. Many of them belong to secret societies that historically have been at the center of subversive movements. Boy, this is kept mum!
We will call these people humanoids because they are deviants and devious. They have no conscience and no moral scruples. They are no respecter of persons except a feigned glow to extract something. Their every thought is how to make the world flow to themselves. They would rip off their own parents or mate. “Selfish” is a kind word we can use to describe them. To know them…
A caveat here is that most psychopaths don’t know that they are psychopaths. This makes them even more aggressive and sinister. They can kill people en masse for aggrandizement and greed. They hate wealth if it is not theirs. Sound familiar?
So that you can spot them in the future, and never vote for them again, here are the traits of the psychopath, according to Robert D. Hare, criminal psychologist and author of the books, Without Conscience, Snakes in Suits and
The Psychopathy Checklist:
- Possesses a glib and superficial charm.
- Has a grandiose self-worth.
- Has a need for stimulation or proneness to boredom Is cunning and manipulative.
- Lacks remorse or guilt.
- Has a shallow affect (emotional poverty or limited range or depth of feeling, dispassionate and cold-hearted).
- Is callous and lacks empathy.
- Has a parasitic lifestyle.
- Has poor behavioral controls (acts hastily, unable to control temper, easily annoyed, impatient and aggressive).
- Promiscuous sexual behavior. Early behavior problems, delinquency (criminal and/or anti-social behavior prior to age 13, criminal activity between ages 13 and 18).
- Lacks realistic long-term goals.
- Failure to accept responsibility for own actions.
- Many short-term relationships.
If you find me a congressman who sincerely proposes mass repeal of all the terrorist laws and every law connected with human liberty suppression, I will believe in and support this person. I would not be offended by his or her party label if they prove themselves to not be psychotic. Legislative madness comes without a label—wake up!!
You’re on the animal farm. Political propaganda puts us in an altered state of consciousness, otherwise we would know that we are at war, and it is against we the people.
Conclusion – mine. We need to clean up the swamp and not expect President Trump or our governors to do this.
#Congress #DeepState #politicians