Home » Posts tagged 'Jordan'
Tag Archives: Jordan
- Why Your Prayers May Not Be Answered
- Religion is Not Faith
- What it Means “to Honor Your Father and Mother”
- What I Wish I’d Known at 30
- How did communism become a religion?
- God’s Ace in the Hole
- New View of the Rapture and “Left Behind”
- Before You Buy that Thanksgiving Turkey
- The Five Worldviews
- WORDPRESS (or who knows) HAS TRASHED THIS SITE
- How to Understand the Bible
- When Jesus advised “Mind Your Own Business”
- God’s Harvest
- For Atheists
- The Difference between Being Born Again & Being Saved
- John Paul Jackson – Dream Interpretation and Symbolism
- Unemployed Angels Hanging around the Holy Staffing Agency
- God says “I’m behind your rotten weather.”
- God’s Enemies are Our Enemies
- Buddhist Prays to Whom?
- Three Options for the Day of the Lord
- What God calls Abomination?
- Cosmologists know Nothing abut Origins
- Political Actions as Theological Events
- How did Jesus Die for Everyman
- When Politicians (Mis)quote the Bible
- Good Decision Making
- The Dead Press vs. Living Information
- God’s Blessings for the First Born
- The Long Range Cure for Stress
- Confusing “Good” People and “Saved”
- Why Evangelism to Orientals fails (and how to succeed)
- The Old Testament is still In Effect
- Impeachment Exposes Corruption in High Places
- What is Truth
- Why am I Not Healed
- God’s Hands Moved this Hospital Clock –
- Will Solomon Kill the Methodist Baby?
- How will Jesus Return
- What We Try to Do Here
- The Multiverse of the Individual
- Obama’s Children’s Crusade – compare 1212 A.D.
- Dream and Symbol of the White House Breach
- Jesus has a Sense of Humor
- Depression and the Case for Mental Discipline
- Why Study History
- Why America is Exceptional
- Slaughter of Babies – A Sign of Momentous Change
- Beheading – A Symbol for the pan-Islamic Plan
- How to Explain Death to a Child
- Children Deserve the Truth
- God Speaks Through Events
- Let’s Start Rethinking about Political Campaigns
- Einstein, String Theory, Quantum Physics and God
- Daily Life in Heaven
- Media Censorship is Narcissism
- Daily Life in Hell
- Guest Teaching – the Death of Judas
- Why has Evangelism in the Pacific been so Slow?
- Eternal Security vs. Eternal Insecurity
- How we Know Jesus was Cremated
- Blood Sacrifice and the Symbolism of the Death of Seal Team 6 (revised)
- Why Pres. Trump is called “Cyrus”
- Van Gogh’s Painting of the By-Passed Church
- Why Denying the Faith is Not a Problem
- Stumbling on Doctrine
- Don’t say ISIL, say ISIS
- What They Don’t Tell You about Christian Persecution
- Meek is not Weak
- Dream Interpretation & Symbolism -water, diamonds, stars, wood
- The Subtle World of Christian Legalism
- Who are the Watchmen on the Walls?
- Cheap Grace, Sloppy Agape, Greasy Grace
- Divorce has a Spiritual Cause
- How the CEO was deceived by top management
- Albert Einstein
- Try Interpreting this Dream
- Gay Marriage, Judeo-Christian Marriage and Contract vs. Covenant Marriage
- The Meaning of “Elohim” – The Plural God
- What does it mean to repent?
- Paul’s “thorn” – not our suffering for Christ
- Secular Humanism is Crippling the Church
- What if the Rapture is way in the future?
- God is Sovereign – sort-of
- Symbolism – Colors and Their Meaning
- The Virgin Birth – It’s all about DNA
- How to Make People Laugh without Cursing
- How to Interpret the Bible- Hermeneutics
- Spiritual Roots of Obesity
- Spiritual Roots of Sickness
- The Spiritual Roots of Perfectionism
- The Spiritual Roots of Alcoholism
- Cultural Hegemony: Roots of Western Leftist Domination
- European Mismanagement Influenced America
- Difference between a Cult and Occult
- God’s Judgment upon Nations – and why
- A Visit to a Church under a Curse
- Explaining the Trinity
- Unforgiveness and Sickness
- Why the Organized Church is Shrinking
Follow Blog via Email
President Obama insisted on calling the terrorists ISIL instead of ISIS because of his contempt for Israel, our treaty partner.
ISIL includes Israel
But, ISIL means the ISIS area as well as the Levant region which includes Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Cyprus and part of southern Turkey.
We are not at war with Israel – ever. It is the fatherland of the Christian faith and the only democracy in the Middle East. And we should be cautious about Turkey which is our sometime-friend.
Wikipedia has more on this subject.
ISIS is an Egyptian goddess
Lastly, ISIS is an Egyptian goddess, and we certainly don’t have any love of false religion, even the kind that doesn’t kill off its enemies.
No doubt you assumed God had no opinion about things like this, but once again, if we look into the Bible carefully, we find a slew of dicta regarding national behavior and identity, and not just in the Old Testament.
First of these is the clear national individuality of nations. Globalization and world government were a major goal in the early years of the planet which resulted in mass confusion. This happened at the Tower of Babel where everyone at that time spoke the same language and joined to contest God for sovereignty of the world.
Genesis 11 The Message (MSG) “God Turned Their Language into ‘Babble’”
11 1-2 At one time, the whole Earth spoke the same language. It so happened that as they moved out of the east, they came upon a plain in the land of Shinar and settled down. 3 They said to one another, “Come, let’s make bricks and fire them well.” They used brick for stone and tar for mortar.
4 Then they said, “Come, let’s build ourselves a city and a tower that reaches Heaven. Let’s make ourselves famous so we won’t be scattered here and there across the Earth.” 5 God came down to look over the city and the tower those people had built.
6-9 God took one look and said, “One people, one language; why, this is only a first step. No telling what they’ll come up with next—they’ll stop at nothing! Come, we’ll go down and garble their speech so they won’t understand each other.” Then God scattered them from there all over the world. And they had to quit building the city. That’s how it came to be called Babel, because there God turned their language into “babble.” From there God scattered them all over the world.
Well, that was just the first of the disasters. God scrambled the languages and the people scattered all speaking something “foreign” and confusion lasted until today. That should remind us that President Obama’s and the Democratic Party’s emphasis on world government will no doubt fall into ruin. But it is pretty hard to tell anyone at the high levels of politics that they are headed the wrong way.
Acts 17:26 TLV From one He made every nation of men to live on the face of the earth, having set appointed times and the boundaries of their territory. (This is not a Godly endorsement of predatory imperialism.)
Britain has chosen to renew its independence from the European Union, a much better functioning Babylon, but still rife with ills, and hopefully Britain will regain some of the moral high ground it has lost.
So, God has a mission for every nation, and a territorial boundary for them too. Nations have a Godly identity. So far I’ve seen almost nothing written on this topic. Tiny Estonia is an interesting case. Under the boot of the Communist Soviet Union (union maybe but not unity, lacking personal or political freedom) the people started singing. Yes, singing. Slowly but surely groups became larger and larger singing the old, popular songs of the nation. When European communism collapsed in the 1980’s Estonia was unified and regained its ground without a shot.
Remember when Paul and Silas were in jail and they started singing? An earthquake caused the bars of the jail to collapse and they were freed. So this singing oneself to freedom is not some new thing for Estonia. (Acts 16)
Clearly, the USA has a specific call which she has met. Preachers often fume over why God has not blasted this nation off the map, but then we look at the stats. There are many internet sites showing American charitable giving, which should not be confused with national foreign aid some of which does not go to anything other than political figures or causes. But overall Americans are the most generous people on earth, and continue to be a military aid to some nations in trouble, depending on the President in charge. Nor do Americans take land or slaves after they have buried their dead soldiers in foreign soil. One of the most astonishing and unique events in world history is the Marshall Plan to put Germany back on its feet after World War 2.
God blasted many nations not only off the earth but off history entirely for abortion, which continues to be an international scourge. In Canada and the USA, abortion rates are 18 per 1,000 births; 26 per 1,000 for Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Iran, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan; 28 per 1,000 Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Cyprus, Georgia, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen; Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Korea, Japan, Mongolia; 29 per 1,000 Belize, Costa Rico, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama; 32 per 1,000 Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela; 36 per 1,000 Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Sao Tome and Principe,Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Vietnam,Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire, Saint Eustatius, Saba, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Puerto Rico, Saint-Barth, Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique; 43 per 1,000 Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic , Hungary, Poland, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Ukraine.
Biblical nations which served the god of child sacrifice Molech that are no more are the Hittites, Canaanites, Jebusites, and the list goes on. It is a warning to modern nations; you have no guarantee of permanence.
When I started, I’d not intended to focus on abortion but some interesting things have emerged. First, babies go to heaven. (Yes, it is a big place.) From these statistics, the ethnic background of the residents of heaven will largely be non-anglos. That will match the international statistics as well.
Second, we notice that formerly communist and communist block countries have larger abortion rates. This tells us that bad government has a definite impact on abortion rates, no doubt mirroring the poor income levels. Millennials so intent on bringing socialism to the USA should pay attention here. Socialism is communism without a gun to your head; the dictatorship comes later after they take your cash.
Third, abortion rates are a general barometer of poverty rates. People really do want to have children. We know that America is in a 8 year slump despite political protestations to the contrary because birth rates have gone down! Marriage rates and employment rates are way down too. God likes peace because with it we gain prosperity and a future. But there is no peace for the wicked. (Isaiah 48:2)
Finally there such a thing as goat nations. Matthew 25:31.
31 “But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; 33 and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on His right, ‘Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.35 For I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; I was a stranger, and you invited Me in; 36 naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you visited Me; I was in prison, and you came to Me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 38 And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 39 When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’
Matthew 25:41 “Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels; 42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink; 43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’ 44 Then they themselves also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not [e]take care of You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”
Christians who avoid voting need to take this seriously. Our nation, all other nations, will be judged by the mercy shown to others. We need to see some sermons on this!
by Lance Wallnau
from a man with an eerily accurate track record.
Joel C. Rosenberg now lives in Israel and writes from his bomb shelter basement. His first book “The Last Jihad” blew people away and became an 11-week New York Times Best Seller. He wrote it to warn Americans about the danger of radical Islam, thinking he was four or five years ahead of the threat. He was shocked that 9-11 happened as fast as it did the way it did.
He is worried the same scenario is about to happen now with ISIS.
JORDAN IS OUR FRIEND!
Rosenberg says: “I am deeply concerned that ISIS is plotting major attacks not only against the U.S. and Israel, but also Jordan and other Arab allies in the Middle East.” (more…)