- What erasing history might just lead to…
- Self-publishing is booming…but not for authors
- Judgment Delayed
- Where is the Body of Christ?
- The Man who made a Cake Mix using both Eggs and Shells
- Friday the 13th in France
- The Tangled Underbrush of Life
- The Meaning of the Word “Perfect” – in the Bible
- God and the Black Cherries
- Why We Know Jesus Died on Thursday
- Discussion about Once Saved, Always Saved
- Welcome to our blog
- I Can Only Imagine – Movie Review
- Coming soon: pre-publication purchase for Christmas 2018
- When You are the Answer to Someone’s Prayer
- Why the World Did Not End in 2012 as Mayans Predicted
- Trying to Be Something You are Not
- European Stupidity Created America
- Lawlessness Affects the Church Too
- Government Health Care – the High Priest of Secular Religion
- Dream Interpretation & Biblical Symbolism – new book
- Complaints about Christianity Being Divisive
- “Call me to holiness or don’t call me at all”
- The Balkanization of American Politicians
- How People React in a Crisis – China’s 2008 Earthquake Remembered
- Counterfeit Truth & the Blood of Jesus
- Not all Readers are Leaders, but all Leaders are Readers
- What it means to judge righteously?
- Explaining the Trinity
- What it means to “judge not”
- Building the Wall – In Your Mind
- 6 Hours on the Cross – The Crucifixion
- The Difference between Ethics and Morals
- How You Get Your Rewards in Heaven
- How God Answers Prayers- Devotional
- The Chief Way to Know There is a God
- Reincarnation – True or false?
- God and Climate Change
- Regret, Remorse, Repent – Not the Same Thing
- Opinion has no Power to Change Reality
- The Power of Christmas to Evangelize Worldwide
- What the Bible says about tattoos
- God’s Plan for Sheep & Goat Nations
- Why Moving Israel’s Capital is Important
- Book Review: Immaculate Assumptions
- We’ll Make a New Christmas
- My Funniest Gospel Story – devotional
- God is the One who Divides
- The Peace Fallacy
- Curse what God is doing, and it Backfires
- Why should I pay 10% (tithe) to God?
- Why Americans Must Support Israel and the Jews
- Why Soldier Suicide – How to Change It
- How to buy a Bible and which version?
- The Prayer that God will Probably Ignore
- What does “taking the name of the Lord in vain” mean?
- When the devil challenges you
- You have a future, and hope
- Why am I unhappy?
- Is hell real?
- Never compromise with evil
- The Tao & Wisdom of the Bible
- The Congregation of the Dead
- How Japan’s Earthquake fits Bible Prophecy
- What Should Christians do about the Boy Scouts
- How to Handle Pain
- What one question God will ask you on Judgment Day
- What to do if you are facing mediation/divorce
- Dealing with the Devil
- Symbolism – What does Obama’s flag mean??
- How can God call Death of His Saints “precious”?
- My brother’s blood cries from the ground
- God gives you the desires of your heart? There’s a catch.
- The Bible came in handy in a high school class
- Why the US Embassy in Jerusalem is Important
- God supports Nationalism
- Why Gun Ownership is a Religious Issue
- When will the End of Time come?
- How do you work out your salvation? Sins(s) vs. Sin
- How to Explain Death to a Child
- Gun Control – A Worthy Experiment
- How to Pray for your Family
- What is the 1st sign of sin?
- How to Hear from God
- It is Finished!
- Illness as God’s Training Tool
- The Problem of Projection -no, people don’t think like you
- Prophets speak and others “judge”
- Does Jesus Know You?
- The Lessons You Should Learn before You Die
- How I Came Out of a Nervous Breakdown
- Preparing the Body for Burial as a Memorial
- Worry is Cancer in the Mind
- How the Word of God Exposed a Thief
- How to Understand the Bible
- What is an Abomination?
- What is the Anointing?
- Why Michal had no more children, and today’s Church
- Atheist, Anti-theist, Agnostic, AntiChrist
- Why Soldier Suicide – Culture Clash
Tag Archives: MolechImage
Dream interpretation, symbolism and visions are all forms of non-verbal communication (as are music and movies) but they contain messages none-the-less. Frequently we ignore them or spend a few minutes being puzzled and then give up. They need to be analyzed, identified and understood.
Certain basic rules apply. You don’t match apples with oranges; for example, a dream about an animal will not refer to a building.
The Judeo-Christian Bible is a good start because it is the oldest book on this topic and because the symbolism has been well tested over the years. A notable example which has modern application is the sacrifice of Isaac by Abraham 3,500 years ago. (Genesis 22) It is the portrait of the later sacrifice of Jesus and a warning and example of why we are not to sacrifice our children.
Blood sacrifice is a long-standing principle in all societies. Let us apply this to a modern situation. Soon after Barak Obama ordered the death of Osama Bin Laden a group of terrorists “sacrificed” members of the Seal Team 6 – the group which carried out the assassination. Click this:Deaths of Seal Team 6 Exposed
This was not merely revenge but that provided Allah, their god, with a blood sacrifice. But who noticed? As far as I can tell, practically no one. But that is the core of any interpretation – the meaning of events. Islamic fundamentalists see this as a sacrifice to Allah since he is the source and destiny of their political religion.
Blood sacrifice, e.g. abortion, is a continuing factor in modern societies from the 13 million per year in modern China to the 4 million a year in the USA, and is a legal or illegal factor in most other nations. It is a practice going all the way back to the Moabites of the Bible who sacrificed to Moloch, the god of child sacrifice. God’s warning to them was that Israel was to wipe them off the face of the earth. Judging by the statistics above that hasn’t happened yet.
Since the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob does not accept child sacrifice, someone else does – Satan. The practice obligates us to him. By-the-by, he feels no such obligation to reward us. Our ignorance of these matters is of no concern. Like a small child who accidentally eats a chili pepper, the innocent act in no way affects the outcome – a burned mouth.
Obama’s flag (see Symbolism – What does Obama’s new flag mean?? http://wp.me/p1otAF-8M) contains a reference to the blood sacrifice which is a core belief in Islamic fundamentalism. – the voluntary death of the believer to please Allah and reach heaven with its carnal rewards. The horizontal stripes on his flag represent the 5 principles of Islam all won with the blood of martyrs, or of infidels. Islam believes and practices the theology which requires either the conversion of death of the infidels – that is, anyone who disagrees with them. Their martyrs’ deaths are proof of their sincerity.
Judaism and Christianity unqualifiedly reject this theology believing the blood sacrifice has already been made – for the Jews at their High Holy Days, and the Christians in the sacrifice of Jesus. That puts these two groups at the top of the Islamic hit list. Jesus warns (Luke 21:20) But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near” so keep your eyes on Israel.
Islamists believe that they will rule the whole world. The fervor of the military mission is enhanced by their 500 year failure to make any appreciable progress. Other than infiltrating many societies they have not managed to establish sharia law in any but those nations already committed to Sharia. A culture that embraces death cannot breathe life into society.
Germany, England, and France originally welcomed Muslims but have changed their minds, seeing the obdurate refusal to accept any of the principles by which these European societies live. That Muslim nose in the tent was a mistake. And where Muslims have infiltrated they have not improved the society. They remain an isolated group, unwilling to change.
Victor David Hanson of the Hoover Institution (http://victorhanson.com/) has good comments on why this failure has motivated them to fight harder.
Back to Mr. Obama. Media people were puzzled that his reaction to the death of the ambassador in Libya was so indifferent. He reacted as though it was none of his concern. And truly it is not if he considers himself “resident” of a state, America, which will be subsumed into the Islamic takeover. He flies another flag. The following picture shows a non-verbal verification of this.
But he does pledge the Russian flag.
He and his wife do not put their hands over their heart when watching others say the pledge – they do not pledge. Their hands go over their right lung. They are citizens of another country. This is all non-verbal information.
The America flag does not appear when Obama is speaking from the Oval Office.
With that in mind the “terrorists” who took down the twin towers on 9/11 are actually just helping to bring about the world government of Islam. The terrorists, who attacked the embassy and burned the flag, were not burning Obama’s flag, so why would he stand by America and its employees? If the Terrorists are bringing in the new world government why would Obama, their new leader, condemn them? They are doing Allah’s will.
Candidate Obama told the Media before he was elected that he wanted a society of government control, redistribution of assets, which means rich people will leave and the remaining citizens left will be poor- equally poor. Mr. Obama has placed environment above the interests of people, poverty has increased, joblessness has increased, all part of the leveling process integral to Islamic fundamentalism. Like Marxist China, none are rich (except the rulers) and all others are poor – that is the meaning of equality. Equally in want. I worked and lived in China and that is what they have – and they don’t like it.