Home » Posts tagged 'slaughter of children'
Tag Archives: slaughter of children
- Why Your Prayers May Not Be Answered
- Religion is Not Faith
- What it Means “to Honor Your Father and Mother”
- What I Wish I’d Known at 30
- How did communism become a religion?
- God’s Ace in the Hole
- New View of the Rapture and “Left Behind”
- Before You Buy that Thanksgiving Turkey
- The Five Worldviews
- WORDPRESS (or who knows) HAS TRASHED THIS SITE
- How to Understand the Bible
- When Jesus advised “Mind Your Own Business”
- God’s Harvest
- For Atheists
- The Difference between Being Born Again & Being Saved
- John Paul Jackson – Dream Interpretation and Symbolism
- Unemployed Angels Hanging around the Holy Staffing Agency
- God says “I’m behind your rotten weather.”
- God’s Enemies are Our Enemies
- Buddhist Prays to Whom?
- Three Options for the Day of the Lord
- What God calls Abomination?
- Cosmologists know Nothing abut Origins
- Political Actions as Theological Events
- How did Jesus Die for Everyman
- When Politicians (Mis)quote the Bible
- Good Decision Making
- The Dead Press vs. Living Information
- God’s Blessings for the First Born
- The Long Range Cure for Stress
- Confusing “Good” People and “Saved”
- Why Evangelism to Orientals fails (and how to succeed)
- The Old Testament is still In Effect
- Impeachment Exposes Corruption in High Places
- What is Truth
- Why am I Not Healed
- God’s Hands Moved this Hospital Clock –
- Will Solomon Kill the Methodist Baby?
- How will Jesus Return
- What We Try to Do Here
- The Multiverse of the Individual
- Obama’s Children’s Crusade – compare 1212 A.D.
- Dream and Symbol of the White House Breach
- Jesus has a Sense of Humor
- Depression and the Case for Mental Discipline
- Why Study History
- Why America is Exceptional
- Slaughter of Babies – A Sign of Momentous Change
- Beheading – A Symbol for the pan-Islamic Plan
- How to Explain Death to a Child
- Children Deserve the Truth
- God Speaks Through Events
- Let’s Start Rethinking about Political Campaigns
- Einstein, String Theory, Quantum Physics and God
- Daily Life in Heaven
- Media Censorship is Narcissism
- Daily Life in Hell
- Guest Teaching – the Death of Judas
- Why has Evangelism in the Pacific been so Slow?
- Eternal Security vs. Eternal Insecurity
- How we Know Jesus was Cremated
- Blood Sacrifice and the Symbolism of the Death of Seal Team 6 (revised)
- Why Pres. Trump is called “Cyrus”
- Van Gogh’s Painting of the By-Passed Church
- Why Denying the Faith is Not a Problem
- Stumbling on Doctrine
- Don’t say ISIL, say ISIS
- What They Don’t Tell You about Christian Persecution
- Meek is not Weak
- Dream Interpretation & Symbolism -water, diamonds, stars, wood
- The Subtle World of Christian Legalism
- Who are the Watchmen on the Walls?
- Cheap Grace, Sloppy Agape, Greasy Grace
- Divorce has a Spiritual Cause
- How the CEO was deceived by top management
- Albert Einstein
- Try Interpreting this Dream
- Gay Marriage, Judeo-Christian Marriage and Contract vs. Covenant Marriage
- The Meaning of “Elohim” – The Plural God
- What does it mean to repent?
- Paul’s “thorn” – not our suffering for Christ
- Secular Humanism is Crippling the Church
- What if the Rapture is way in the future?
- God is Sovereign – sort-of
- Symbolism – Colors and Their Meaning
- The Virgin Birth – It’s all about DNA
- How to Make People Laugh without Cursing
- How to Interpret the Bible- Hermeneutics
- Spiritual Roots of Obesity
- Spiritual Roots of Sickness
- The Spiritual Roots of Perfectionism
- The Spiritual Roots of Alcoholism
- Cultural Hegemony: Roots of Western Leftist Domination
- European Mismanagement Influenced America
- Difference between a Cult and Occult
- God’s Judgment upon Nations – and why
- A Visit to a Church under a Curse
- Explaining the Trinity
- Unforgiveness and Sickness
- Why the Organized Church is Shrinking
Follow Blog via Email
You can find this word in any dictionary but it is used frequently in the scriptures to define something that God hates. The picture I prefer is this – an abomination is like a filthy, smelly, putrid rag, wet and bloody which you pick up with rubber gloves and, at arm’s length take to a trash can or better yet, an incinerator. There is Biblical evidence that this is a good definition of the word. But to what does God refer? What does He call an abomination?
A List of Abominations
Here are some abominations:
- homosexuality, (Leviticus 18)
- shellfish (Leviticus 11 shall be an abomination to humans not to God, including some birds and insects),
- gold and other precious items associated with false gods, (Deuteronomy 7 which also brings a curse to a family if it is brought into the home),
- slaughter of children which would include both before and after birth
- study of false religions in the same chapter
- such persons who do these things are not permitted inside the community as well.
That means none of these are allowed in heaven. In fact anyone caught doing this was, in the Old Testament stoned, with stones, not drugs or alcohol.
In Deuteronomy 22 and 23
profits from whores are not allowed in the church treasury.
Proverbs 3:23 calls
perversion an abomination, but it not only applies to perverse actions but also to people who, no matter what God says, go the other way. Anyway – you can look this stuff up yourself.
Here is a list of spiritual sins that God hates:
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
That list must include American television, newspapers and other media which have become unreliable, and deliberately lying and withholding important information.
1 Kings 14 calls
sodomy an abomination, including male prostitution.
Proverbs 17:5 says
those who justify the wicked and condemn the just are an abomination to God.
I see that all the time in politics. I wonder if these guys are aware of what they are doing? There is a pay-day for everyone.
What about the vendor who has hidden weights on his scale? He is under the knife on this too. Praying to God when there is known evil in your heart is an abomination to God also. (Proverbs 28:29) If we do not know about our sin we have leeway in God. He is not unfair.
There are many more. Right now someone is saying – but I am under the New Testament – these abominations do not apply to me! That is false comfort.
God’s word applies to everyone everywhere
God’s word is settled in heaven, and it applies whenever and wherever it is a reality. The response is not “oh, this does not apply to me” but the response should be, “Yes, it may apply to me and I’d better be about repenting double quick.”
Forgiveness does not change the past, it covers it
Whatever sin is under the blood is forgiven. To be forgiven never changes one word of what God said or meant. In fact, it confirms it. The Law does not go away – it is just overcome by a higher law.
So that list of abominations could also be a list of what God forgives. Years ago when I was teaching at a woman’s prison there was an inmate named Betty who knew God and was still rebellious. I said to her in 1975, partly in jest, “Don’t be caught dead without Jesus.” A year later she was released and I learned she was shot dead in Charlotte, NC. I often wondered about her? Did she make it?
#sodomy #prostitution #slander #libel #Justifythewicked #condemnthejust #lies #goldidols #perversion #rebellion #lying #slander #religion #spirituality
Would you like to be part of the future? You can help fatherless boys. Click here https://cfdreamcenter.org/